Our photographers will NOT be able to move furniture, clean countertops, or assist in moving personal property
due to insurance limitations. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PHOTO CHECKLIST AS CLOSELY AS POSSIBLE
BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- Begin by turning on all light throughout the house.
- Turn off all ceiling fans throughout the house.
- Minimize clutter in living areas, on end tables, and other areas. (This includes big picture frames, phones, alarm
- Remove small throw rugs and doormats/bathroom mats, large area rugs may remain in place.
- Remove small picture frames and like items from tables and shelves. Items mounted on walls may remain in
- Remove and store small kitchen appliances and other items on kitchen countertops, as well as bathroom
countertops. (We strongly advise in clearing kitchen countertops as much as possible.)
- Remove yard signs (for sale signs, home security signs, school signs, etc.)
- Store water hoses and other miscellaneous garden items that are not directly related to the exterior area.
- Store garbage cans out of sight.
- Arrange outdoor furniture as you would like it photographed. If there is a patio umbrella, please open it.
- Sweep/remove leaves and other items in patio areas if possible.
*If you have candles or small plants, it is attractive to utilize these in photos around the house. The homeowner
will be responsible for lighting candles and fireplace. Our photographers are not allowed to light these items due
to insurance limitations.*